INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER
NAME: AMNA MIR
SUBMITTED TO: Miss HINA GULL
- open new scratch
- upload two maze background for level 1 and level 2
- add 4 scripts
SCRIPT FOR LEVEL 1 BACKGROUND:
SCRIPT FOR CAT (SPRITE 2):
SCRIPT FOR DINASOUR2 :
SCRIPT FOR CHEESY PUFFS:
SCRIPT FOR BALL SOCCER:
The game is completed.
Click on the green flag to start the game.
wait for 5 sec to start the level 2.
Name: Fizza Ayaz
Submitted To: Miss Hina Gul
- Download two maze backgrounds
- Upload them as backgrounds from files
- Label one background as level 1 and other as level 2
- Choose four sprites from library
- Two sprites(Cat and Sun) for level 1 and other two( Abby and Magic Carpet) for level 2
Follow the screenshots below to develop the game
Scripts for Background 1
Script for Background 2
Magic Carpet Scripts
- Click on the green flag to start the game
POST MID ASSIGNMENT
NAME: Saman Imran
SUBMITTED TO: Ms. Hina Gul
• Open Scratch from the desktop.
• Add two different maze backdrops of your own choice from the file.
• Name them Level 1 & Level 2 respectively.
• Choose four different sprites from the library, two for each level.
• Follow the instructions given below.
• When level 1 will complete, the game would automatically shift to the 2nd level.
• After the completion of Level 2, the game will stop automatically.
• Click on the Green Flag to play the game.
Introductions to computers (Section B)
Post-Mid Assignment # 1
Submitted to: Ma’am Hina Gul
Submitted on: 25th-11-2018
Major: BBA (Semester 1)
- Open scratch from your desktop.
- Add two different maze backgrounds of your own choice from the file, named as Level One and Level Two respectively.
- Add four different sprites from the library, making sure to add two different sprites for each level.
- Insert the commands as shown in the pictures below in the script of each sprite to run the game.
- When level one will be completed ‘”I WON!!” would show on the screen and would automatically shift to level two.
- When level two will be completed “I WON!!” would show on the screen and the game will automatically stop.
- To play the game, click on the Green Flag.
Semester 1 (I.R)
Submitted to: Ms.Hina gull
2 Level maze game
My selected spirites for Level 1 were:Monkey and a cake
for level 2: Unicorn and cheesy puffs
-The aim was to move the monkey to the cake with the help of instructions provided by the software
-Following features are motions like reaching up to the cat provided with X and Y values
-Sensing options to distinguish between mze boundary and outside
Same procedure in Level 2
For Proof (Script went succesfu)
Hide and show options were added on respective items to play the maze successfully.
Two Level Maze Game
Pictures of the maze game
Following are the instructions:
First of all, I added two different maze backgrounds
Then I selected four different sprites and added two sprites in each level, one and two.
In the next step i inserted some commands in the script of each sprite to proceed the game.
In the scripts I added commands to move the sprite up, down, left and right when the green flag is clicked and to change locations and costumes when required.
When level one is completed a message of ‘I WON’ will appear and the backdrop and level will change to next and last level automatically.
And when level two is completed a message of ‘I WON’ will appear and game will stop automatically.
Name: Rija Burhan
Course: Introduction to Computers
Submitted to: Ms. Hina Gul
*TWO LEVEL MAZE GAME*
I made a two level maze game on scratch.
First of all, I chose two different maze backdrops.
Then I selected four different sprites and allowed two sprites to show in the first level and commanded the rest two to hide and vice versa.
After that I inserted some commands in the script of each sprite to proceed the game. These are as follow:
In these, I added commands to move up, down, right, left when the green flag is clicked and further to change locations and costumes when required.
When a level completes, I added a message “I won!!!” and the brackdrop will change to next level maze game automatically.
Major: International relations