open a new stratch program
choose the beech ball form the library
remove the cat by clicking on the scissor
click on the script tap , choose event category and select (when clicked)
click on the control tab and select (repeat until)
select the (wait 0.1 sec) in the same tap
then go the motion category and select the ( turn select degree) ,select (move 50 steps) and then select if on edge button)
duplicate the steps
save the file
run the program by start button
1. Open scratch 2 from the desktop.
2. In new sprite click on choose sprite from library.
3. Now select the image of beach ball and click ok.
THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PROGRAM ARE SHOWN AS FOLLOW:
1. Click on yellow control button.
2. Drag the instruction containing flag to script area.
3. Now click on repeat until instruction and drag it to script area.
4. Now click on sensing and click on the touching mouse pionter and insert it in repeat until.
Start new scratch.
Click new spirit from file.
Then double click on ‘THINGS’ button and select baseball image and click ok.
Delete the previous cat image.
click on the events from the scripts and drag when clicked.
then click control and drag ‘repeat until’
click motion and drag ‘touching mouse printer’ and place it next to repear until.
then click control and drag ‘wait 1 sec’ and change it to 0.1 and place it under repeat
go to motion and drag turn 5 degrees and change it to 5
then drag move 10 steps change it to 50 steps
Start a new scratch program.
Choose a new sprite from the file.
Click on Things option.
Choose Beach Ball and press OK.
Follow the instructions given below:
- when flag pressed
- repeat until touching mouse pointer
- wait 0.1 seconds
- run clockwise 5 degrees
- move 50 steps
- if on edge bounce
- repeat above four steps in between repeat until point
Save the program. Run it by clicking the start button.