POST MID ASSIGNMENT
NAME: Saman Imran
SUBMITTED TO: Ms. Hina Gul
• Open Scratch from the desktop.
• Add two different maze backdrops of your own choice from the file.
• Name them Level 1 & Level 2 respectively.
• Choose four different sprites from the library, two for each level.
• Follow the instructions given below.
• When level 1 will complete, the game would automatically shift to the 2nd level.
• After the completion of Level 2, the game will stop automatically.
• Click on the Green Flag to play the game.
Name: Attia Sarwar
Submitted to: Miss Hina Gul
1- Open Scratch.
2- Add 2 backdrops.
3- Select any 4 sprites of your choice. Any 2 for level 1 and any 2 for level 2.
4- Go to scripts of sprite 1 and add the scripts as shown in the screenshot above.
5- In the same way add the scripts of the other sprites.
6- Don’t forget to hide the 2 sprites in level 1 which will be used in level 2 by adding the script of “When backdrop switches to level 1″”Hide” and “When backdrop switches to level 2” “Show”. in the same way add to this scripts to other sprites accordingly.
7- Click on the green flag to play the game.
8-When done with level 1 wait for 5 second it will automatically broadcast level 2 to play.
Name: Fatima Yaqoob
Submitted To: Ma’am Hina Gul
Date of submission: November 25th,2018
- Start the scratch program.
- Add two maze backgrounds.
- Name them as level 1 & level 2
- Select four sprites.
- Two sprites for each level.
- Add the instructions which are as follow:
- Play the game by clicking on the green flag.
Name: Maznah Hamid
Major: BBA (Semester 1)
Post Mid Assignment
Topic: Two Level Maze Game
Submitted to: Ms. Hina Gul
- Add two different maze backgrounds and add four different sprites from library.
- Allow two sprites to show in the first level and give command the other two sprites used in second level to hide in first level and give reverse commands for level 2.
- Hide sprites used in level one and give command the other two sprites to show in level two.
- Select first sprite and add following commands
- And give following instructions to the second sprite (Apple)
- Give following commands to the third sprite (Monkey)
- Give following instructions to the Sprite four (bananas)
- When level two is completed a message of I WON will appear and game will stop automatically.
Two Level Maze Game
Pictures of the maze game
Following are the instructions:
First of all, I added two different maze backgrounds
Then I selected four different sprites and added two sprites in each level, one and two.
In the next step i inserted some commands in the script of each sprite to proceed the game.
In the scripts I added commands to move the sprite up, down, left and right when the green flag is clicked and to change locations and costumes when required.
When level one is completed a message of ‘I WON’ will appear and the backdrop and level will change to next and last level automatically.
And when level two is completed a message of ‘I WON’ will appear and game will stop automatically.
Name: Rija Burhan
Course: Introduction to Computers
Submitted to: Ms. Hina Gul
*TWO LEVEL MAZE GAME*
I made a two level maze game on scratch.
First of all, I chose two different maze backdrops.
Then I selected four different sprites and allowed two sprites to show in the first level and commanded the rest two to hide and vice versa.
After that I inserted some commands in the script of each sprite to proceed the game. These are as follow:
In these, I added commands to move up, down, right, left when the green flag is clicked and further to change locations and costumes when required.
When a level completes, I added a message “I won!!!” and the brackdrop will change to next level maze game automatically.
Name: Aimen yousaf
Course: Into to computers
“TWO LEVEL MAZE GAME”
I made this game on scratch and followed these steps.
First i added two backdrops of maze and further more added four sprites.
Two sprites in each level.
After that added instructions in the scripts column.
set the script differently for each level.
some of the pictures of the game.
Semester 1 (International Relations)
Computer Science sec D
11 November 2018
BUTTERFLY (sprite 2)
LADYBUG (sprite 3)
BAT (sprite 4)