- click on the new sprite option and add butterfly 2.
- second sprite will be default one and that is the cat sprite.
- click on the upload backdrop from file option from the new backdrop option.
- add the simple maze backdrop which you have downloaded from the internet, this is level 1 of the maze game.
- select the cat sprite and then write the script in the following manner.
- select the butterfly 2 sprite and write down the script in the following manner.
- the level 1 should now look like this.
- add a second maze backdrop from the new backdrop option, this is the start of level 2 of the maze game.
- click the new sprite option and add a beetle.
- click the new sprite option again and add a ballerina.
- click on the beetle and write down the following script.
- click on the ballerina sprite and type the following script.
- the level 2 should look like this. Sufia Noor Major: Genetic Section:D
Genetics sem 1
- First we add add a new backdrop and delete the cat sprite.
- Then add 4 more sprites of an empty bowl, apple, banana and an orange.
- The script of the fruit bowl should be followed as follow:
- The script of apple should be followed as:
- The script of banana should be made as follows:
- the script of orange should be made as follows:
- The game can be played by clicking on the green flag.
NAME: WAJIHA SALEEM
COURSE: INTRO TO COMPUTERS
Add background and four sprites.
Add the instructions for the sprites respectively.
That’s my first sprite fruit salad.
Then I added for apple.
Then added a new sprite banana.
Then I added my last sprite holly.
This was my final task after that my game was ready.
BA(IR) SEM 1
- choose a background from add new background option
- add one bowl sprite and three fruits sprite
- i choose one apple ,one banana and one orange sprite.
- for the bowl add the following script
- now for the apple add the following script:
- now for banana add the following script
- and for the orange add the following script
- the game looks like this,and its working.
1.Click the new backdrop option and add a new backdrop.
2.Now click on the sprites option and add 3 fruit sprites that are apple,banana
and orange 2 and 1 more sprite that is fruit salad.
3.Now click the fruit salad and add the following script
4.Now click the apple sprite and add thew following script
5.Now click the orange 2 and add the following script
7.Click the green flag to play the game.
Major: International Relations
- First of all,we selected the sprite of fruit salad and then we set its coordinates as they are given in the file.
- Secondly,we selected the sprite of apple and again we set the coordinates as they are given in the file by the teacher.
- Then we select the sprite of banana and set the coordinates in the section of scripts
- At the end we set the coordinated for sprite Orange as it is given in the file.
first we chose the back drop for game which is ‘blue sky’.
after that we chose sprites which were Apple Banana and fruit bowl. Then we give commands for each of sprite and set the back drop according to it.
Command for Bowl:
we give command for bowl so that it can move easily with the movement of sprites. we start the command by applying flag command through which it starts and commands of motion, forever loop and set commands.
Command for Apple:
for apple commands change because in the sprite of apple we need scores so when it fall in bowl it counts a score. other then score we us forever loop,change position of x and y and mouse pointer.
Commands of Banana:
we gave commands of banana just like apple because both of them are supposed to fall in bowl and counts score. so we use forever command, flag command, change position of x and y command and loops for it with data cmmand.
- First I selected a fruit salad bowl sprite
- Then I clicked when clicked
- Then I opened the option motion
- There I clicked change X by 10
- Then I clicked control
- Selected the option forever
- Then I again opened control and clicked if then
- Then I chose sensing and selected key option
- Then opened motion and selected the option change X by 10
- Again added if selected the same option
- And repeated the same procedure
- Then I added a new sprite apple
- Started writing its scripts
- Added when clicked
- Selected motion and added go to mouse pointer
- Then added set y by -5
- Then added forever
- Then added if
- Then opened sensing and added change y position
- Then added go to mouse pointer
- Then added set y to
- Then I made a separate variable
- Then I repeated this step for the other two apples sprite